Thursday, May 30, 2013

"Journey"

  Today is my last posting for a week or so. I am heading out to a place in Idaho to preach/teach where I will have no access to the internet. It will be as always a time of anticipation and excitement. I love to teach/preach and speak about our Savior.
  It is most wonderful to know that those of us in Christ Jesus are participants in this grand and glorious gospel. We share in Christ, His grace and His life. As we serve in whatever capacity, we co-labor together sharing in this gospel. I couldn't do what I do without my brothers and sisters. They are the backing to allow me to go and preach. Do you think the things you do are insignificant? Do you think you make little difference? Maybe it's time to re-evaluate your faith and see that what you do matters greatly. It matters to the Lord as you stand in His grace. Serve with all your heart! Pray fervently for the spread of the gospel whether through you or someone else. Pray for those you know are lost and look for opportunity to help them. Anyone that has not "put on" Christ Jesus is lost! They will spend an eternity away from the Lord and His glorious might. They need help to see the light of the gospel. Your efforts matter. You and I share in this wonderful working of the gospel and as it draws us upward into Him, rejoice...your sins have been taken away! See you soon, Lord willing!!!

No comments: