Friday, May 10, 2013

"Input or Not Input...That is the Question"

  Today, while I am still about traveling, I would like to hear from you. This is something I need your input on as it will help me determine the the best way to help and do an outreach. I have numerous people daily read this blog and I want to hear from you please.
  If you are gaining and feel this is helpful, please let me know. I don't want to keep something up and it not be useful. The Lord speaks for us to make the most of our time. That's what I want to do. If there is not much interest (and it doesn't hurt my feelings at all) I think I will stop writing this blog. If there is still continued interest, I would be happy to keep it going. I just want to serve! Your input is vital for me and the lack of input is vital. You can write me personally on my email or on this blog, either way. I realize my limitations as a writer as I am not as astute as many. All my heart wants to do is help. Nothing more! So, with no  pride or ego involved, just a love for the Lord and people, I will leave this in your hands. Thank you in advance as I look forward to hearing or not hearing from you. God's blessings to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEEP IT UP PARSON

Anonymous said...

I fully support the continuation of this blog since it is both helpful and informative.

I personally am not seeking "slick" words and would rather have content that is thought-provoking and focused on the Word of God.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Your blog makes me think. However, it is one of many stops I make on the internet and sometimes days or weeks elapse between visits. I'm guessing you feel compelled to make daily entries. Why not try making weekly entries for a while and see if that takes some of the pressure off? Or twice a week... Thank you for your commitment to the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please continue. I'll send you a personal email!