Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Rejoicing In Sickness"

  This writer is a little behind. This has been a week of fighting a terrible respiratory infection. I am just able to write. However, in all the sickness, great lessons are learned. It's amazing when you don't feel well how one can still  make progress.
  It starts with prayer! I had more people drop me a note or an email saying they were praying for me. What a thought. It was wonderful to think that many are bringing you before the Father asking to help on your behalf. Prayer is so beneficial.
  It moves into the area of thought and meditation. My mind was constantly on some Scripture to dwell on and draw from. In the process of ill health, my mind was still productive.
  It finally goes into thankfulness. So many times I take my health for granted as I am very rarely sick. It is these down times that I realize the blessings because so many cope and deal with health issues almost daily. So in the end, I have learned..."Rejoice in the Lord, always, again I say rejoice!"

No comments: