Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Update"

I want to apologize for those who read daily. I have been on a recent traveling/speaking engagements from New York to Maine over the last few weeks. With these engagements behind me, I can now continue my daily writings.
I would like to encourage you, if you have any questions that you would like to have addressed, please feel free to write. I realize there are numerous blogs available and many good and better writings available. Thank you for your taking time to listen and for those who respectful at times disagree with something, I thank you. I am finding the older I get, the less I know. The more I grow, the more questions are left unanswered. The Lord provides us with everything we need for life and godliness which informs us nothing is left out. It makes me wonder what so many who profess Christianity are still looking for? Looking to the Lord, according to His ways and what He supplies gives us direction and insight. Instead of looking to the world, their principles and not according to Christ (Col. 2:8) leaves people searching and concluding things that have little to do with life and godliness.
Grow, pray and look to Christ and Him alone. May God richly bless each of you in your walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are some of these other blogs that you'd recommend

Brent said...

I really appreciate the asking but I am left a little embarassed. I read several blogs, some of which are personal and the others I read are okay in my opinion but they seem to chase some emotional stirring or someones book. I really don't have any to recommend and I pray that doesn't offend anyone. Maybe we need your help, if someone knows of a blog that is worthwhile reading...let us know!