Friday, April 4, 2008

Preparing To Leave...

Today I am preparing to leave for a meeting in Greenwood, Arkansas. It has been 5 years since going to Greenwood. Resa never likes meeting/lectureship times for me when I travel about because she is not comfortable to be home alone. But our children really take care of their mom while I am away. As I have been preparing lessons and getting things in order, it reminded me how much effort and time we put into preparing things in our lives. We face deadlines, hurry to get this done and that done. It made me think of our souls. Familes become so covered up with bus...i....ness, running to this with children or running to that event. We find ourselves pulled in so many directions and it seems the Lord gets our leftovers. Then we wonder, why are we not growing like we should? That is something to think about....God bless!

No comments: