Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Break Time"

It's that time of year. This will be my last post until Aug. 9. We are headed to the cool mountains of Colorado for some serious rest and camping. It is a wonderful opportunity for me to spend in prayer and reading of God's word just to reflect and meditate. I always look forward to it each and every year.
We have a good group of others that will meet us there. I believe at last count there will be some 21 others joining us as they too have realized it's the place to be in the middle of summer and the great enjoyment of such beauty.
If anyone has any questions about the Bible that you would like me to address, please, drop me a note and ask. I will do my best to answer it. I enjoy hearing from those who read. Last week I heard from a fellow in Nigeria that reads this blog daily.
I pray that you will keep steadfast in prayer, listening to His word and submit with all your heart to the Lord's will. May God richly bless each of you.

No comments: