Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Break"

I am going to take a few days break from writing. This will be my last post until next Monday, Nov. 30, 2009. I want to thank those who read and the e-mails and comments of encouragement. Sometimes when one writes so often, you wonder if it is really reaching anyone or doing any good. It takes time and effort but I only try to write things to encourage us and help us see things a little more clearly. If you get a chance, let me hear from you...I want you to make it to heaven!
Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your time. Each day we are one day closer to being in eternity with God. Make the most of your opportunities and time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brent,
In a recent blog you said "There is too much 'cotton candy' and not enough seriousness of God" Thank you for being serious and straightforward about the word of God.
I for one appreciate you taking the time to write.

Rose said...

Brent,
i read you blog and it does help.So keep writting.
Rose

* said...

Brent I would suggest putting a "Followers Link" in your blog so people can follow your blog and your writings. You can find the Followers Link in the "add a gadget" section of blogspot.