Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Out Of Touch

Here it is Tuesday morning. Yes, it is Tuesday where you are too! Isn't that just amazing? I wanted to say that I will be out of pocket the rest of this week due to travel and I won't have my laptop with me. I will continue as soon as I return. Otherwise, take your time and if you so desire, go back read past posts. Think about them. Share them with others. Anything I write anyone can use for whatever they determine. I would just ask that you do not take personal credit for the writings. That should be a relief. There are not too many who wants to take credit for what I write!!!! I don't blame them.

Have a wonderful week, be prayerful and always know, God has bent heaven toward your salvation. The only question is, have we entrusted our lives into His care completely, 100%? Have you been washed in the blood of the Lamb by being baptized into His death? Are you humble and repentant? If you are, then grow. You just co-operate and He will grow you! Read II Peter 1:1-11 and see how to grow. Our Father has opened the door, will we walk in?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is lip synching your lessons on CD acceptable?? LOL