Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Again?

It's been some time since I have blogged anything. With scheduling so difficult, I had to stop. Since then I have been asked to start back again. I'm reconsidering this, but not on a daily basis. Once a week would be all I could do. So here I am just testing the waters to see if this really needs to be done. What about it? There is nothing of ego. I'm simply getting old and enjoy sharing with others the things I have gained over the many years in study of God's word. One day my life will be completed as the Lord intended and I want to share with you what little I have, if you think it's needed. I know I'm not articulate or as wise as others. I realize my weaknesses and can give them up to the Lord. I know I'm definitely not the smartest, that's a given, but I am honest in my undertakings and try my very best to be honest with scripture. I'm not a debater and don't get caught up in issues. So, let's give this a go if you want to come on the journey. To God be all glory and honor. And I'll work on changing the look!!

5 comments:

Joelle said...

I read a post from 2012 tonight and it was just what I needed. I say share away.

Lesa said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!! I say YES!!!!!

Lesa said...

Dale votes yes too! :)

Kevin said...

Please do!

Rick Schwieter said...

By all means, yes!