Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Love Life and See Good Days?"

  Today I travel to Harrison, Arkansas to speak to a group of believers this evening. It will be a long trip for a short amount of time but the journey is well worth it because of what I gain in the time. A time to think and reflect on the Lord. Yes, I do that when I travel and vacation. I reflect a lot on the Lord and my relationship with Him. I want to grow in my love for Him. I need to grow in that.
  As I leave, I would like to leave you with this: do you want to love life? Do you want to see good days? Even when you may be in a time of difficulty? Listen to the Lord: "Let him who means to love life and see good days refrain his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking guile. And let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears attends their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil." (I Pet. 3:10-12) What do you want today?

No comments: