Monday, November 7, 2011

"What Would I Say As President?"

What would I tell Congress if I were President? What would I say to the people if I were President? Hmmm.... I would tell Congress to stop all the game playing, Independent, Republican and Democrat! We need to humble ourselves in the presence of the Lord and get some Divine help for our nation. We need true direction and stop all the rhetoric.
I would tell this nation we need to come together in the word of the Lord and listen (like the days of Josiah).
I would tell all policitians to wash their necks so their shirt collars aren't dirty. Make sure they pay for their own sodas. Use their own vehicles for personal business. Buy their own stamps. Let's go fishing! Fishing always helps clear the mind so you can meditate on God's proper things. Yep, that's what I believe I would say if I were President. 
What's that? You don't think it would ever happen? Me either but just in case you were wondering what I would say, that's what I would say! Just sayin'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did this come from Brent? Too funny! Sometimes it is good to be light-hearted. Thanks again.