Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"It's That Time"

It is that time of year where I am going to take a much needed break. This is the last post on my blog until, Monday, Aug. 10.
I am not certain how helpful this blog writing is. I know several that read it daily but they get enough of me as it is weekly! I want our attention fixed on Christ, knowing that He is the only answer to our lives. I would like to hear from some of you, if you don't mind, that live away from Jefferson City, to let me know what you think and how I can better help serve in my writings. If you have questions, please ask or things you would like to read me write on, please ask. I will be waiting to hear from you. My personal email is: kevinbnewton@yahoo.com.
May God richly bless you and grant you His grace and peace in abundance.

No comments: