Friday, September 12, 2008

"On the Road Again"

I am leaving tomorrow for a meeting in Rochester, New York this next week. This will be my sixth year there. There are many brethren there with a heart for the Lord. It is always an encouraging time for me and an opportunity to help. This is my last scheduled travel for this year. I will go back to Buffalo next May and have been contacted by the congregation in Jamestown, N.Y. about coming there next year. Too many of us in the midwest and south do not realize some of the struggles many of these congregations go through. It is very different dealing with the mindset and people outside of Christ. The church is ususally small in the midst of a different breed of people that need the Lord.
I will try to find some time to write while I am there, provided I have access to a computer. Rejoice in the Lord always!

No comments: