Sunday, February 24, 2008

Random...

They have cloggers in Wisconsin because of all the cheese. They have smoggers in LA and other large cities because of the bad air quality. They have joggers all over America. I have now entered the world of bloggers for whoever they are! Be patient as I try to figure all this out. My beautiful daughter Tawn helped me greatly getting started into all this and her, I dearly appreciate. Resa encouraged me to do this, like a little baby taking their first steps. The rest simply didn't care, for which I don't blame them!

5 comments:

Tawn said...

Looking good Dad!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world!! And to clarify your ending, I DID CARE, but I couldn't get in....can't wait to see how you inlighten my day from here on out!

Anonymous said...

Very nice dear! And so.....YOU! Don't we have a wonderful daughter.....she must have gotten her wonderfulness from me! Keep it up!

Love you!
R

Lesa said...

I think you ALL are wonderful!!! It looks great Brent!! I love it! Tawn, will you come help me with my blog!!

Jeni said...

I'm glad I found your blog! I've only read a little bit so far, but I can tell I'll enjoy it! And now you have a reader in Tennessee! :-)

Jeni Allen