Saturday, July 2, 2016

"Out and About"

  For those reading have noticed I have not posted any writings for a couple of weeks. I have been traveling extensively preaching and taking care of family. I pray you will be patient with me and I will continue writing once a week. 
  In the meantime, study the word of the Lord and read with a heart of understanding. Someone mentioned to me  that you preach/teach a lot on the truth. Yes I do. I don't do it saying I have everything on correctly but I do love the truth and when I am confronted with a belief that is not true according to the word of the Lord I cannot embrace or accept. John said the same thing in II John. Read what John wrote and he speaks loudly about not helping false ideas to move forward. You can't mix everything together and come out with the truth. Seek the truth. Love the truth. Make certain what you place your faith in is based solid on the revealed truth and not someone's smooth and flattery speech. There is too much of that. Lord willing, I will get back writing this next week. God's blessings!

No comments: