Thursday, September 26, 2013

"Another Journey"

  Here I find myself heading out to speak for the Lord! The brethren here in Jefferson City are so gracious to me in allowing me to do this. There is much work in my home city as well as other places. Preaching/teaching are in such high need as the truth needs to ring loudly with all the religious tones that are being presented. Lines have become blurred and in places, the church is losing ground because God's people are led into a false sense by listening to everyone while the word of the Lord is basically set to the side. Instead of the word of the Lord being the guide, many use man as the guide and the word of the Lord has become a reference to back up man's thoughts. This is so backward.
  As I journey this next week to spend with the lovely brethren in Kennebunk, Maine, please pray for them. Pray for me. I will be back writing on Oct. 7. Read God's word. Trust Him at His word. Put your faith in what you read and draw some convictions. Gain some discernment as you put into practice what you read. May the Lord give you understanding as you follow Him. God's blessings to all!

No comments: