Monday, February 27, 2012

"One Of Those Days"

  It's one of those days. You know the kind of speaking of. The mind isn't as sharp and you can't seem to put together any thoughts worth stating. That's my today! I went over early this morning recorded several radio programs and in the recordings, I do ad lib a lot and my ad lib was ab-sent! It was a tough morning. I'm just tired mentally this day.
  But here's the good news when we have days like today. The Lord is our Lord. The blood of Jesus hasn't stopped being applied to my life. Blessings still flow. Our life in Christ Jesus hasn't stopped. If that's not words to encourage us, I don't know what else would. Sometimes we have bad days and here's what we need to remember: the worst your day will be is still in fellowship with the Lord. That's the worst I can expect in a day such as this. You know, come to think of it, I will take these worst days because in our weaknesses, the strength of the Lord still stands. That's worth a pray of thanksgiving and a heart of praise. What do you think?

1 comment:

Lesa G. said...

Sure is good to know that in our weaknesses the Lord's strength is something that never waivers! Especially since my weak days out number my strong days!!